High yielding spring wheat
- Solid performance and strong yields UKwide
- High yielding, hard feed wheat with good protein
- Good resistance to the rusts
- Short and stiff
- Good partner in wheat/root rotations
KWS Alderon is short and stiff and performs in most situations. Being relatively easy to grown, KWS Alderon is a fantastic option for spring cropping.
It has great all round disease resistance, with no rating below a 6. As well as being 7% higher yielding than the current market leading spring wheat variety, KWS Alderon has a score of 6 for brown rust compared with Mulika’s 4.
- KWS Alderon data sheet 2017 [pdf | 0.38 MB] pdf Download